artist iñaki aliste lizarralde draws detailed floor plans of famous tv shows.
25 Lessons I Wish I Had Learned WAY Sooner
- 1 out of 4 people that you meet won’t like you. That’s really OK.
- Life isn’t fair. Most of the time it’s not fair in your favor, so don’t whine about life not being fair.
- Save your money.
- No one knows what you’re thinking unless you tell them.
- Perfectionism will kill you.
- You’re stronger than you think you are.
- You think that sexism and racism were in the olden days. They’re not.
- Comparing yourself to others is never a good idea.
- When someone shows you who they are, believe them. People are consistent.
- Develop critical thinking skills and use them.
- Never hide your intelligence from anyone.
- Trust your instincts.
- 80% of everything is irrelevant
- Spend WAY less time worrying about the shape of your body.
- Stay away from credit cards.
- There are lots of men who will be nice to you. Accept nothing less.
- Be nicer to yourself too.
- For the most part, it doesn’t matter what people think. Follow your own truth.
- No education is wasted. Drink in as many new experiences as you can.
- Pay your dues. Work hard.
- Networking is critical.
- Letting go of control is liberating. Try it.
- Don’t treat anyone badly. You’ll be surprised when they’ll pop up again in your life.
- Do what you love, not what you think you’re supposed to do.
- Don’t forget to enjoy your journey!
Page 1 of 58
← Newer • Older →